If you haven’t been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute to check out Alexander McQueen’s Savage Beauty installation, then here’s a little “cheat-sheet” walk through some of the masks presented at his runway shows. Alexander’s friend and collaborator Guido Palau was the mastermind behind these creations.
Check out the slideshow for other incredible headpieces on the T site.
- czandrade likes this
- itscontemporary likes this
- mintchocolate31 reblogged this from muffytakesmanhattan
- mischievousfaery likes this
- chicandgeek reblogged this from societycottontail
- societycottontail reblogged this from standardhotels
- amzam likes this
- bottlingsound likes this
- theprettyuglymonster reblogged this from standardhotels
- muffytakesmanhattan reblogged this from standardhotels
- gintel likes this
- elegant-refusal likes this
- thislionsmane likes this
- standardhotels posted this